The Palm Beach Zoo has a great opportunity for a person who has a talent for relationship development, including guest, member, and business relations.
This position is responsible for all aspects of the Zoo’s member programs and will be accountable for meeting and/or exceeding goals for membership sales through new member acquisitions, renewal campaigns and membership communications, with a focus on industry, community and communication trend analysis.
- Developing a strategy to optimize the Zoo’s membership structure, programs, benefits and pricing,
- Developing and executing plans to meet and/or exceed membership sales goals, including new member acquisitions, membership renewals and membership benefit plans,
- Developing and executing an employee membership program for business partners,
- Promotion of upgrades as well as providing a clear explanation of membership discounts and benefits including responsibility for all collateral materials,
- Providing excellent customer satisfaction and visitor service in a variety of capacities depending upon business needs to ensure that members and prospects feel valued,
- Develop and implement a proactive strategy for member points of contact to fully engage members and prospects with the Zoo,
- Timely, professional response to member inquiries, requests and concerns,
- Day-to-day operations of all membership software, while coordinating with admissions and IT departments to ensure accuracy and integrity of all member information across multiple database platforms,
- Work closely with the Marketing and Development departments to refine member communications and produce quality solicitations in both print and digital formats,
- Work with Development in identifying potential donor members and assist with nurturing these prospects,
- Motivate and train admissions staff on an ongoing basis on all aspects of memberships so that staff members can confidently and accurately convey to costumers the features and benefits of all membership levels to ensure accuracy and skills in our sales process,
- Prepare and distribute both standard and on demand reporting related to membership sales, renewal rates, member demographics and other membership related data,
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts as well as business plans for new member related initiatives.
REQUIREMENTS: Education: Bachelor Degree or 2-3 years of experience in membership or sales environment. Ability to work weekend, holidays, and availability during special events and emergency situations is required.
Excellent verbal & written communication skills, outgoing, self-starter, highly organized, customer services skills, ability to work with the staff & public, computer literate especially in database management and report preparation, special events & promotional skills. Have a working knowledge and understanding of non-profit organizations.
Previous experience reporting to Senior Level Management as well as marketing, events and promotions management, budget and report preparation, coordination and sponsorship solicitation, sales and customer service.
The Palm Beach Zoo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please submit resumes to:
Kerri Perusse- Human Resources Manager
Or by fax: 561-585-6085
Sign up for Job Alerts
Show and Entertainment TechnicianSix Flags New EnglandAgawam, MA, United States24 Mar
Business Development Manager - USPicsolve International LtdOrlando, FL, United States23 Mar
VFX Artist/ X-Particle ExperienceMousetrappeBurbank, CA, United States23 Mar
Creative ProducerUniversal CreativeOrlando, FL, United States23 Mar
ProducerGriffith ObservatoryLos Angeles, CA, United States22 Mar
Latest from the webjobs by
Valet Parking Attendant - Part Time (28 Hours) - Hilton London Syon ParkHilton Hotels & ResortsLondon22 Dec
LONGLEAT - Lead Keeper Animal AdventureLongleatWarminster8 Mar
Theme Park Hosts - ChessingtonChessington World of AdventuresLondon20 Mar
Marketing AssistantCheshire EastKnutsford17 Mar
LONGLEAT - Seasonal Team Member VacanciesLongleatWarminster20 Feb
Head of MembershipThe Natural History MuseumLondon, United Kingdom13 Mar
Project ManagerThe Metropolitan Museum of ArtNew York, NY, United States15 Mar
Logistics ManagerECA2Budapest, Hungary21 Mar
Technical ManagerECA2Budapest, Hungary21 Mar
Project ManagerMobaro ParkBenelux / Germany09 Mar